If you aren't too busy oooing and ahhing at Fireworks tonight, get yourself down to Oxford Street for a shopping delight (ooo that rhymed!). Uniqlo are having a VIP event in association with Glamour which will open up a whole world of discounts, free sushi from Yo! Sushi, Lambs Rum and V Water. Shopping, eating and getting pissed, what more could you ask for!? You need an invite but I am sure there are ways of getting round this, or if anyone is really interested I have a spare one. So leave me a comment!
I was also informed by a friend that French Connection are doing a similar thing, so there is a perfect reason for a spot of shopping tonight. Warm yourselves up with a new scarf or something! But If you don't manage to make it tonight, or don't live in London, French Connection are doing a series off shopping events up until Christmas all around the country. Sign up
here.
No comments:
Post a Comment