I was quite shocked to see there is an ASOS own dress on the front cover of Vogue (Nov issue, out tomorrow). I can't make my mind up to whether this is a good thing or not. On one hand it's good that Vogue are becoming a little more accessible but in the same way do they want to become more accessible? Part of the fun of reading Vogue is getting lost in the world of haut couture and it was always something you aspire to, but now with a £55 dress on the cover all that seems to have gone. It's a bold statement.
Thursday, 8 October 2009
ASOS and VOGUE?
I was quite shocked to see there is an ASOS own dress on the front cover of Vogue (Nov issue, out tomorrow). I can't make my mind up to whether this is a good thing or not. On one hand it's good that Vogue are becoming a little more accessible but in the same way do they want to become more accessible? Part of the fun of reading Vogue is getting lost in the world of haut couture and it was always something you aspire to, but now with a £55 dress on the cover all that seems to have gone. It's a bold statement.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment