I love this idea....you can now get a monthly subscription to a wearable magazine! Once you subscribe to T-Post you receive a t-shirt through the post each month with a new image on the front and article to go with it on the inside. It's a wicked idea, and such an original tshirt concept...you won't see many other people walking around with the same t-shirt on as you....well for now, but when this idea catches on I reckon it will be a very popular one! They collaborate with a new designer, artist or photogapher each month to get a completely unique design for the front. I want one...they're not too expensive at 19 euro's for a tshirt but you have no idea what it will look like until it pops through your letter box....it's a risk I think we should take!
"Sexual Confusion"

"Lake of Fire"
(This one was designed by Kate Moross, so they are doing pretty well on the designer side!)

"Trust No One"

"Jesus is Back"

The articles them selves are pretty interesting too, and funny. It's a great talking point! I wana get me one....



No comments:
Post a Comment